What can I do with the money in my Paga wallet?
Modified on: Tue, 27 Apr, 2021 at 12:20 PM
Your money can be:
- Withdrawn at any of our 27,138 Paga agents in Nigeria.
- Withdrawn via card-less ATM withdrawal at selected ATMs (GTBank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB Bank and Stanbic IBTC Bank and Heritage Bank).
- Directly transferred to other Paga wallets.
- Directly transferred into any Bank account in Nigeria.
- Used to pay bills like Dstv, Gotv, Startime, PHNC etc. or buy airtime and data bundle
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.