- The integrating partner sends Paga their customer details,
- Paga generates a persistent payment account number and sends it to the partner
- The partner shares the account number with their customers.
- The partner customer’s deposit funds into that account number via Bank transfer or money transfer
- Paga receives the deposit and notifies the partner
- Partner credits their customers’ wallet on their system or grants value to their customer
How does Persistent Payment API work? Print
Modified on: Tue, 1 Jun, 2021 at 2:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.