- This payment tool is currently only available to Paga customers.
- Upon a partner's customer making payment on their website or mobile app.
- The customer is asked to log in on Paga and authorizes the partner to charge their Paga wallet
- Upon authorization from the customer, the partner is given an access token
- The Partner can then use the access token to charge the customer’s wallet subsequently and repeatedly in the future.
How does Paga Connect work? Print
Modified on: Mon, 7 Jun, 2021 at 1:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.