- On the partner’s website or mobile app, once the customer clicks pay with Paga, the Paga Checkout widget is invoked and is displayed in an iframe.
- The Customer is shown three payment options: Paga, Card and Bank Transfer.
- The customer chooses a payment option, enters their payment details.
- Paga processes the payment and upon success, the Checkout widget closes and returns control to the partner's website.
- Partner confirms payment and grants value to their customer.
How does the Paga Checkout widget work? Print
Modified on: Mon, 7 Jun, 2021 at 2:13 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.