The following are the rules governing receiving of gifts and donations on Paga:
- No monetary gifts may be received by you from service providers, suppliers, agents, or customers.
- All gifts/donations given to you from third party suppliers/clients must be declared to your line manager within twenty–four (24) hours of receipt of such gift.
- Any gift to you that is estimated to exceed Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000) in value must be entered in a gift register, kept in the office of the respective departments.
- The relevant line manager/ Departmental head/Chief Executive Officer must give approval of acceptance of the gift on behalf of the Company.
- If the line Manager/Departmental Executive/Chief Executive Officer withholds approval, the gift must be returned to the service providers, suppliers, agents, or customers.