The following are general work tools used across all departments.
1. Blink: This is a secure messaging tool for all employees. Employees across all departments can contact each other using this tool.
2. Slack: This is a chatroom used across various units. Users can communicate both as a group and in personal one-on-one discussions. One can communicate as a group through channels or privately via “direct messaging.”
3. Jira: This is a project management tool used for issues and bugs tracking system. It is widely used as an issue-tracking tool for all types of testing.
4. Box: This is a cloud computing business that provides file sharing, collaboration, and other tools for working with files that are uploaded to its servers.
5. Bamboo HR: This tool provides human capital management software as a service. The service has a dashboard homepage with different sections for employee information, vacation time record-keeping, and reports. The sections are: "My Info", "Employees", "Job Openings", "Reports", and "Files".
6. Google Mail: With this tool, employees can send and receive emails, block spam, create an address book, and perform other basic email tasks.
7. Zoom: This is a cloud-based video conferencing platform that can be used for video conferencing meetings, audio conferencing, webinars, meeting recordings, and live chat.
8. Google Meet: This is a video conferencing app. It is the business-oriented version of Google's Hangouts platform.
9. Asana: This is a software-as-a-service designed to improve team collaboration and work management. It helps teams manage projects and tasks i. Teams can create projects, assign work to teammates, specify deadlines, and communicate about tasks directly in Asana.
10. StarMeUp: It is an employee recognition platform that helps manage employee behaviour through organizational values-based recognition, real-time communication, AI, and more.