What are the Features of Paga Pocket?
Modified on: Thu, 17 Jun, 2021 at 12:46 PM
The features include but are not limited to the following:
- A separate, non-transactional wallet, linked to your main Paga account. It gives you a safe place to store money, separate from your normal Paga wallet.
- Deposit money to your Pocket at any Paga agent, from any bank account, or from your Paga wallet.
- Check the balance of your Pocket at any time at *242*2#
- Save securely and regularly with Paga for just N300 each month when you deposit. No charges for just keeping your money safe when you don’t deposit.
- Name your pocket so you can track your money towards a goal.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.