1. CorelDraw: Coreldraw is vector-based designing software used to create logos, flexes, brochures, invitation cards, and any kind of vector designing based on the lining.
2. MailChimp: Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps manage and talk to clients, customers, and other interested parties. It allows users to see how emails and email sequences are performing, along with data related to the targeted audience growth.
3. Power BI: Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Data may be an Excel spreadsheet or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses.
4. mParticle: mParticle is a mobile customer data platform that simplifies how users collect and connect their data to hundreds of vendors without needing to manage multiple integrations.
mParticle works across client and server-side applications making it easy to track user events like screen or page views, button or link clicks, searches, purchases etc. There are three primary benefits that mParticle provides:
- Simplify integrations with all your tools
- Combine customer data across various sources and systems to create a unified customer view.
- Ensures Data Quality to help maximize the value of the decisions made through the product lifecycle
Apps using mParticle collect data which is then routed to various providers configured on their dashboard. It works by systematically tagging, cleansing, deduping, and standardizing data. Events are then mapped and move attributes from diverse sources to a single schema.
5. Firebase: Firebase is a Backend-as-a-Service (Baas). It provides the brand strategy and marketing team with a variety of tools and services to help them develop quality apps and grow the consumer base. Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment.