You can fund your business account via any of the following means;
1. Automated Deposit at Partner Banks: Kindly visit any of the below Bank branch and request to fund your business account using Paga automated deposit.
- Access Bank: Paga on ACCESS PAY
- Fidelity Bank: Fidelity In-Branch collection
- FCMB: Paga on SLIP FREE
- GTBank: Paga on GT COLLECTIONS
- Skye Bank: Paga on SIPS
- UBA Bank: Paga on WORKFLOW
- Zenith Bank: Paga on X-PATH
2. Bank Transfer (Instant): Please follow the below steps to fund your business account through bank transfer.
Step 1: Log in to your internet banking/Mobile App
Step 2: Select transfer to other Banks
Step 3: Insert your 10 digits Paga Nuban account number
Step 4: Select “Pagatech” as beneficiary Bank
Step 5: Input amount
Step 6: Fill the required field on the transfer Page
Step 7: Input your PIN
Step 8: Complete the transfer process
3. NIBSS e-BillsPay: Kindly walk into any bank branch and request to fund your business account through NIBSS e-Bills. The service is also available on Internet Banking. Simply follow the below steps.
Step 1: Log in to your internet banking
Step 2: Click on e-Bills or Bill payment
Step 3: Select Paga as the Biller
Step 4: Insert your 10 digits Paga account number
Step 5: Insert amount
Step 6: Fill other required fields
Step 7: Complete the process.
4. GT Collections: To fund your account via GT Collections (Mobile app/Online), simply follow the below steps.
Step 1: Log in to your GTB account
Step 2: Click on other payments
Step 3: Click on more payments
Step 4: Click on Infotechs & other services
Step 5: Select "Pagatech Limited" from the list of merchants
Step 6: Click on Paga Collections
Step 7: Insert your 10 digits Paga account number, fill in other details and amount
Step 8: Click on continue
Step 9: Confirm and complete the process
Note that this service is available to GTBank customers only
5. GTBank 737: To fund your Paga account via GTB *737# service, simply follow the below steps.
Step 1: Dial *737* 50*amount*145#
Step 2: Enter your 10 digit Paga account number
Step 3: Confirm name and enter your 737 PIN or last 4 digits of your GTB debit card and send
Note that this service is available to GTBank customers only.
6. GTB *737*22#: To fund your Paga account via GTB *737*22# service, simply follow the below steps.
Step 1: Dial *737*22#
Step 2: Select Option for Recipient Category
Step 3: Enter Transaction Amount
Step 4: Enter Wallet Account Number (Phone Number)
Step 5: Enter 737 PIN to Authenticate Transaction.
7. Paga Financial Management: To fund your Paga account using the Financial Management option, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Login into your account
Step 2: Click on Financial Management on the Side Menu
Step 3: Click on Fund Business Account
Step 4: Input the Amount
Step 5: Click on Fund Account
Step 6: Input your Card details
Step 7: Click on Deposit to process the transaction