A single act of misconduct will not normally justify dismissal. However, under the concept of repeated misconduct, this act when added to others may result in dismissal.
Please note: The following are examples of misconduct. This list is given by way of example and is not exhaustive.
- Unauthorised or persistent absence
- Poor timekeeping
- Failure to meet required performance standards.
- Failure to maintain safety standards.
- Failure to comply with Company rules on notification and evidence of sickness, absence.
- Breach of Company dress code